Wednesday, August 31, 2005

When all else fails...

So what's one to do when one runs out of things to do? Why update one's blog of course. Of course now the problem is finding things to write about.

School sucks. Well, I mean its not school that sucks I guess, just my reaction to it. It just feels so, blah. I don't know if its just my classes, or my schedule, or maybe just my personality, but this semester seems to be dragging by already. And its only the third week.

Blah.

This weekend is looking up. First of all its a long weekend, which is always nice. Secondly, my brother-in-law is coming down from Nashville to go to a couple of baseball games this weekend. Poor guy is a Reds fan. Keep him in your thoughts. Of course what sucks is that by the time this weekend rolls around, gas will cost $12.95 a gallon. At that rate 2 trips to Atlanta will cost me... Um slightly less that $3,000. I didn't do the math, its just a rough guess.

Blah.

I guess I should be thankful for what I have. A loving wife, a good group of friends, my health (such as it is). I mean I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other's giving a victory sign. So to speak. But its human nature to complain. Ever notice that? No matter how great things are for someone, he or she will always find something wrong. Of course what one guy may see as a problem, others would see as a boon. But that doesn't make it any less of a problem for the first guy. I'd like to think that most of my problems are money related. That if I could just win the lottery, most of my problems would go away. Sure, I'd be out of debt, able to buy a home, and not have to worry about working for the rest of my life, but there would be some problem that would take over my life. Of course, having said that, if anyone has an extra $20-30 million lying around, send me an e-mail, and we'll test my theory. Any takers? No?

Blah.

All of that said, I have to just relax and see where life takes me.

I hear Blahvegas is nice this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home