Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Goings on

Well, I meant to have already written a summary of the Pitts trip by now, but it'll have to wait until I've recovered mentally, physically, and spiritually from it. (not to mention having Saturday night recreated for me, so that I know what happened, because most of it is a blank) I also will have another entry about the Braves game on the 5th, but that too will have to wait until I have more time.

For now I just wanted to write down some movie quotes that I think are under-rated/unknown. Enjoy. Or not. Hell, you've read this far, might as well keep going.
From Major Payne:
[Payne has just been informed that the USMC has run out of battles for him to fight, AND has passed him over for promotion to Lieutenant Colonel]
Major Benson Winifred Payne: General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killin'.
Gen. Decker: Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[Counting out push-ups to the cadets]
Major Payne: One! Don't you feel dumb. Two! Look at you. Three! Don't you ever make jokes about me behind my back or else I'll stomp you into the ground.
Spaceballs:
Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
Sandurz: Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I
don't think the ship can take it.
Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Helmet:
Now Lonestarr you see that Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb

That's really all I have, for whatever reason those movies have been on my mind lately. Ok, next update should be about either the Braves game or the Pitts trip, maybe both. I know you're waiting with baited[?] breath. (What does that even mean? Don't tell me, unless you know. Or think you know. Or know someone who knows. Or know someone who thinks he or she knows. 'Cause I kinda wanna know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home