Thursday, November 17, 2005

Doing (Out)lines....

Another semester here at UGA law is winding down, and that means, of course, more work than should be foisted upon mortal man. Or woman. Really though, its not too bad. I've outlines done in two of my more detailed classes, and the rest should be realativly easy to finish up. Of course finding time to actually study them will be a little tougher.

Classes end on next Tuesday (22nd, also the launch date of the new X-Box 360). Then on Wednesday night, Belinda and I head up to Nashville to spend Thanksgiving with her family. (And attend the Predators v. Kings came at the GEC. Lets go Preds!) On Friday Belinda has a day of spending money planned with her mother, as I stay at her parent's house and study as much as I can.

On Saturday I'm not too sure what my plans are during the day, but that night, if things go as planned I'll be attending the Preds v. Stars game with Wesley. Should be a good long weekend. My first test is on the following Wednesday, but since we're coming back on Sunday, I'm not too worried about everything being ok. My health-law exam is a take home, and I'll probably pick it up that Friday, and turn it in on Monday, which is the day of my Info Age exam.. Next is Copyright, but I'm not sure of the day, then I finish up with Trusts and Estates on the 14th. Two whole days before I turn 25. I've got an exciting month ahead. Here's hoping I don't blow it.

Oh, I also had a phone interview the other day with a firm in Clarksville. The partner also went to APSU for undergrad, which is nice. I think it went well, but who really knows in these things? You can be sure that if and when I hear anything positive I'll post it here. After telling Belinda of course. ;)

I'm gonna go post a pic or two now, but since they'll be above, you already know that. Unless you're reading this before I've posted, in which case, hit refresh. It's really that easy.

UPDATE: I can't get Hello to connect to the internet, so no pics for a while. Stop hitting refresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home