Friday, October 14, 2005

Poker? I hardly know her.

Ahhh, I'm feeling punny today. Not that that's much different than normal. Can you smell that in the air? Its Hockey! Now, I know its not as popular as football, baseball, NASCAR, basketball, soccer, or cricket, its still my second favorite sport, so yay for me.

In other news, I still have not a job. I've taken Anuj's advice and set up an Excel sheet to help me get organized for my impending resume bomb. Shotgun is probably a better term as I'm gonna just lauch resumes like buck-shot and maybe take down a deer. Or something I lost the metaphor in mid sentence, basically umm, I think I'm gonna kill deer for a living now. Which I don't think is correct, but it makes as much sense as anything else right now.

Oh, as for the title of this entry, "the guys"(Dix, Gussio, Shawn, Anuj, & I. Justin too if he would show up) have started giving five dollars back and forth to each other. That is we've started a semi-regular poker game. So far, I'm up $5, and Dix is up $10. Shawn is down $10, Anuj is down $5. Gussio wins the boring player award and is even. Its actually a lot of fun, even if it reduces us into thinking of $.50 as a huge bet. Oh, and the fact us none of us really know what we're doing, so we're improving slowly.

Heading out to Chattanooga tomorrow to meet up with Belinda's family, and got to Lookout Mountain and maybe the Aquarium or something. Should be fun. I may have pictures. No promises.

Look I've updated again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home