Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The twenty-second day of the eleventh month, of the..... look it's 2005, got it?

So. Its over. The 3rd semester of law school that is. Oh, its not really over. Won't be for another 3 weeks or so as exams begin to suck my will to live out my ear. But hey, I've got Q-tips to plug them up, so I should be fine.

Yesterday the Predators' and the Red Wings' game was cancelled because a Red Wings player, Jiri Fischer, has a seizure on the bench, and had to be hospitaled (that's a word now, by the way) away. I was disappointed to not have a game, but I understand why they stopped, and I hope that Jiri gets well soon.

Now, back to today. As I'm sure you all know the X-Box 360 came out today. I know, I'm excited too. Of course, I don't think any exist as I haven't seen a non-store-display model.

One thing that was released today that I did pick up was the new System of a Down album. I high recommend it, and I say that no matter what your taste in music is. I mean its probably "harder" than most of what you listen to, (That's a general statement, but knowing the people who read this, I feel confident making it.) but good music is good music. Anyway, that leads me to this, which I hope works. Click and enjoy. Just don't have your sound all the way up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you say "taking it one day at a time"? I think there are some deep-seeded issues here. Let's take this blog in a whole new direction. Are you happy? Do you find life fulfilling? Do you find yourself constantly turning to the fantastical worlds of video games to avoid the mundane that surrounds? Ok...go.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous, why are you so interested his depressing, empty, makebelieve world? Is yours somehow worse?

9:04 PM  
Blogger LatNam said...

You anonymous people are really confusing me. I mean you already have to type that random assortment of letters on the bottom of the comment blank, is it that hard to sign a name? :P

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'd have to sign up. and where have u been man. havent talked to you in a week. and the damn braves are pissing me off, and so is miguel tejada. get off ur ass and come hang out or study with us.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home